Peek into our Master Bedroom


Welcome to take a peek into our master bedroom. It is still a work in progress but I am really happy with the colour palate and thought should share with all you guys. 


We bought new furniture for the master bedroom and we are using the old ones in our guest bedroom.(You all can see our old master bedroom in the rented place here)  I love solid wood furniture and they can be expensive specially Sheesham. Since my mantra is only to buy something that I really love so I don't hesitate to spend when I find one.  This is Sheesham wood queen bed with storage. I know it is a keeper! Bought it at Home town on a zero interest EMI scheme so didn't feel the pinch :) Below is the bedroom from another angle.


The study table is also from Home Town and its Sheesham wood. It was on sale. Because of minor scratch it was from 6000 INR and I made it ours.  The chair is one of our dinning table chairs.

The narrow chest of drawer beside the mirror is our first piece of furniture purchased online. Don't remember if it was from Pepperfry or Fabfurnish. Actually M purchased it and he doesnt remember. We can dig through emails to find out but too lazy. The mirror is from Lifestyle that we purchesed way back when we were in Chennai. So it is a mix of something new and something old

The side table to the right is from HomeStop. It is beautiful, carved out of a single piece of wood.( I dont have a close up pic of the table but will post one soon) A pair was for 5000 INR. The other one in our living room. The side table to the left is our old bedside table from Damro.


As I said it is still a work in progress. There would be few more changes and addition to be made.  More coming up on the wardrobes that we are getting custom made. Will keep you guys posted. Bye now and wish you all a very Happy Dusshera





Comments

Popular Posts