Spray Paint Projects....DIY Vase

It all started when I decided to pay a visit to the new Bosch Store - DIY Square in Bangalore.Well it was interesting to explore the different tools that are there in the market for DIY project however it was way over my budget to purchase any of them. For now I am content with my small projects that I tend to complete on my own without indulging too much in tools.

Next to the DIY store was an paint store...for quite sometime I have been thinking of trying out some spray paint. So today was the day. Copper gold was my call, 270 INR for a can of spray paint. Although the MRP was 280 INR , the shop keeper wouldn't bargain unless I purchased more than 10 cans. Anyhow I was all excited to try out my new spray can, from the corner of my eye I saw a store named " Exotic flower cut shop". How could I resist a flower shop and to my surprize it was a whole sale outlet so the prices were really competitive. 30 bucks for a bunch of 10 Gerbera and 180 for a bunch of lilies.I couldn't have been happier!!

Once I reached home, I was all energized to take on my spray paint projects. As I had bought home fresh flowers, the first project I decided to take on was to make some vases.

Project # 1: Empty glass bottles + spray paint = Vase

It seemed like there was too much golden going on so I had to break the monotony. I added a strip of black.  I wish to add more of black to the other vase as well, however today I got dizzy and tired and didn't have the energy to work on the other vase. I promise I will complete them tomorrow and post a pic as well.





Comments

  1. The pics come out really good, specially arranged with the background of copper toned mirror frame and the contrast of cushions. yes definitely post pic once you've done the black stripe on the bottles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts