Living Room update

Last post I shared a really boring and sad looking living room. It even looked worse because of the poor picture quality.

The picture of our living room seen on my last post was taken almost three months back and there has been few changes and addition to the room since then.

First was the addition of cushions to introduce colour to our otherwise monochromatic living room. I purchased these green cushions from Pune. They were on 50% sale. If I remember correctly I paid 500 INR for the cushion cover plus the cushion. I bought two of them.




The center table has changed.We now have a taller and rectangular center table compared to a previous low and squarish one. We still have to find a center table that we love and would like to bring home. So the hunt is still on.

So it went from this
Previous low lying center table 

to a rectangular and taller one.



You do see another addition to the seating arrangement..a cane chair. This chair belongs to the set of four chairs that I bought recently. I feel placing one of them in the living area helps to unify with the dinning area. Will write more about these chairs in a different post.


Adding accessories definitely helps to balance and brighten up any room. The green vase is a gift from a friend. Managed to hang a painting on one of the walls. I wish to hang few more art pieces soon.

A view from another angle showing the front door.



This living room is far from finish. A lot of tweaks and addition to be done. However for now do you guys like the new colour palate in our living room? What are the colours in fashion for this season? Welcome your suggestions and ideas..




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts