Would you like to take a home tour ?

I was browsing through some old folders and found few photos which game me the idea to do a mini tour of our home. Most of these pics are about 6 months old and two rooms I dont think I have any pics primarily because they were just acting as a storage area. These photos were taken by my brother when he first visited our home few weeks after we moved in. So there were quite a lot of boxes to be unpacked, the space under the stair was a mess. My brother had click from the right angle to avoid the mess or the storage boxes.Glad the space under the stairs is now clean which I mentioned about here.

So lets check out my home.


Come on in through the front door.I mentioned about the front door and the accessories that I used in my earlier post.

Front door to the house

Once you enter through the front door, it opens to the dinning area, open kitchen to your left and living room to the right.




 If you are standing in the kitchen, this would be what you see.

Below is the guest bedroom. The door opens to the common backyard lawn.
A better view of the common lawn from the living room door.


The stairs lead to the first floor and from this angle you can see the kitchen. Me and Mr M cooking in the kitchen as we had guest over for dinner.



Below is the master bedroom.

I don't have the photos of the first floor living room and the third bedroom primarily because it acted as the storage area.
Quite a few things have changed as of now. More on that in my next home tour. Bye for now xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts