House Tour..One & Half month later


Nothing much has happened in our apartment in the past one and a half month. Have just unpacked the things we had and using them till we purchase new furniture. So this is how our apartment looks at the moment.
Entry way: The Buddha statue is from Bhutan.

 I plan to put up friends and family photos on this wall but not sure if your owner will permit drilling holes. So for the mean while my paintings act as a placeholder.
 The dinning space is practically empty.  



The living room doesn't have a couch or a sofa set.I like the idea of low seating. As of now I am using floor cushions as temporary seating arrangement but you never know I might ditch buying a couch and go for a low seating arrangement permanently.


BTW my parents are coming over today. I am really excited.Have plans of going furniture shopping with them. Hope I find a good bargain.

Comments

  1. waiting to see the curtains...havnt used this color combi myself before...waiting to see how it looks in curtains

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Buddha miniature n tht whole green plate tht u ve put it on... tht Aroma stand is a perfect colour to go by as well.... ..... This is scary... I had been on a hunt for a buddha statue :-O since June( had seen at Georgy's friends place n <3 it) for my house n my dad's ... I think it gives a very peaceful aura to a room.... Good job done so far ... loved ur house to bits !!<3

    Cheers dearie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts