What I did last week

Last week was surely very eventful. We went on a shopping spree. Dont worry,  none of them were impulsive buys. We bought only the stuff that we both really loved. Patience paid off.

First up are these curtain fabrics.I will be switching them shortly. Timeline one week. For my friends thinking 'Ya right' , in my defense I already switched four curtains for our bedroom.
These days I am in love with the colour blue and mustard yellow these days. I think its a great combination. Yellow certainly lightens up a room and Blue is Mridul's favorite colour.


I dont know from where Mridul got hold of a mirror for your bathroom.It was so tiny that I could barely see my face.It was that tiny! So we finally got a mirror for our bathroom.

Not only was it bigger but also went well with the colour of our tiles.

We bought another mirror from the Lifestyle store and I simply love it. It will go perfectly with our living room curtains. We got a 50% discount.I are in the process of finding a permanent place for this lovely mirror. I will keep you all posted as soon as I find a perfect spot for it.


A lovely yellow rug. I have plans of painting it. May be some block pattern or some stripes.


Our bed Rajini from Ekbote.Its made of beechwood and is stained in walnut colour.Pics when I share our bedroom progress.

We also bought a TV stand and my parents gifted us a sofa set. However the sales man messed up the delivery date so it will only be delivered tomorrow.All day long I was waiting for it to be delived today and now I am bummed.

Now for those of you who are interested in  the price tag:
Curtain Fabric: Rs 150 per mt. Total of 10 mts, 2.5 mts per curtain adds us to Rs 1500
Mirror: The smaller mirror for Rs 175 and the one from Lifestyle at Rs 1249
Rug: Rs 240
Rajini bed: Rs 16500
TV stand:Rs 2555

Am excited about working on the living room furniture arrangement. So off I go...
Let me know how you guys liked the stuff that I bought. Did any of you buy stuff to decorate your home?

Popular Posts