Front View of our House

This is the front view of our House with our very own small private garden. The main entrance is not visible from this angle. 
Front view of the villa


Here is our main door.
Main Door

Front door


I added few accessories to personalize it. First being the little Rajasthani style wooden window that I placed over the peep hole.I picked it up from a shop in Pune. I don't remember of the shop now.

Second being the handmade nameplate.I will share how  I made the name plate at a later post.

Fast Last but on the least the small planter that hangs on the window railing was one of my little DIY project.I had a ceramic cup that M gifted me. The ceramic cup that had a steel handle. However few weeks back I accidentally dropped it and it broke. As it had sentimental value I wanted to reuse it. So used the steel handle and fixed it to a tin can and made it into a planter. The tin can is actually a Benetton watch box.

I intend to add few more planters to the window railings. I will post more pics once that is done. Adios for now. Do let me know that do you guys think of the look.

Wish you a very Happy new year!!

Love PB

Comments

Popular Posts