January Cure

I intend to take part and keep up with the January Cure on Apartment Therapy.  The reason why I say 'intend' because last year I was all motivated to take part however it didn't work out. I was partially also motivated by our  dear friend Arun and Suman's clean and spectacular house.This year I hope to make it through.

I am not the most organised person my nature and I am sure my gang (read Friends) couldn't agree more! Admitting that I am not the most organised person cannot take away the fact that I love all things pretty and beautiful, I love to decorate but fail to keep up to keep the place looking pretty for long.

So I thought participating in events like January Cure will keep me on my toes and the house organised and beautiful.

Assignment #1: Creating a Project List

There goes the list of things that I want to complete:

Entrance

  • Paint and hang the wall hanging on the front window
  • Add more planters to the railings (optional)
  • Get a foot mat
  • Seal the Front porch tiles with cement.and remove the paint marks 

Kitchen

  • Organize cutlery
  • Arrange the tall unit
  • Seal the leaking Sink
  • Clear the clutter off the kitchen slab 
  • Clear the window sill
  • Stitch the curtain for the kitchen window
Utility
  • Permanently fix the sink pipe
  • Clean the washing machine and the clutter besides
  • Organize the utensil rack
  • Clear the window sill

Under the Stair
  • Organize the tools
Guest Bedroom:
  • Deep clean under the bed
  • Fluff the mattress
Second Bedroom
  • Clear the boxes and organize
  • Donate and discard that are no longer used
Master Bedroom
  • Organize the closet
  • Organize the drawer of the study table
  • Clean the Mattress

Bathroom
  • Fix the exhaust fan
  • Fix the leaking Geyser
First floor Living room
  • Dust the TV stand and hide the wires

That is all I can think of at the moment. I will add to the list if something crosses my mind.


Comments

Popular Posts