Floor Vase

New addition to our home are three lovely earthen pots. I bought them from pottery lane in Bangalore.

To be frank I was disappointed with pottery lane. Somehow I had imagined it to have endless shops, to be the mecca of pottery. Instead there were only 4-5 shops selling pottery. Most of these bigger pots were made in Andhra and imported to Karnataka.

I scored five items for 450 INR- 3 vase in different sizes, a pot to make curd and a flat pan called Urali. I don't have the before pics but i guess you guys got the idea about the colour. They were the regular baked clay colour.


I painted the three vases. The products used for the project were a can of gold spray paint, insulating tape or a scotch tape and  outdoor white paint Tractor Emulsion.



I plan on changing the colour as and when I feel the need for a change. For now they look like this, a combination of gold and white.

Spray painted floor vase





Comments

Popular Posts